1. Technically a nut, hemp have a nutty flavor and are often referred to as hemp hearts
2. Over 30% fat and rich in essential linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic fatty acid (Omega-3) fatty acids Also contains gamma-linolenic fatty acid
3. High amounts of Vitamin E, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, and zinc
4. Hemp seed oil has been used in China for over 3,000 years and has many of the same health benefits
5. High amount of the amino acid arginine, which the body uses to produce nitric oxide in that makes blood vessels dilate and relax, leading to lowered blood pressure.
6. In a study of 13,000 people, increased arginine intake was linked with decreased levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), an inflammatory marker linked with heart disease.
7. Gamma-linolenic fatty acid has been linked with reduced inflammation that may reduce risk of heart disease
8. Animal studies have indicated that consuming hemp seeds and hemp seed oil reduces blood pressure, decreases the risk of blood clot
formation and may help the heart recover from a heart attack.
9. Hemp seeds have about a 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3, which is considered in the optimal range
10. Studies have shown that giving hemp seed oil to people with eczema may improve blood levels of essential fatty acids
11. It may also relieve dry skin, improve itchiness, and reduce the need for skin medication
12. About 11 grams of complete protein (all essential amino acids) per 2-3 tablespoons (complete protein is rare among plant sources because most lack the amino acid
13. Over 25% of calories come from protein (more than chia seeds and flax seeds)
14. Hemp protein can be digested better than many proteins from grains, nuts, and legumes
15. Gamma-linolenic fatty acid produces prostaglandin E1, which reduces the effects of prolactin, a hormone believed to contribute to physical and emotional symptoms caused by premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
16. In a study of women with PMS, taking one gram of essential fatty acids (including 210 mg of GLA per day) may be effective in reducing symptoms
17. Whole hemp seeds contain about 20% of the recommended daily intake of soluble fiber and 80% of the recommended daily intake of insoluble fiber
18. Soluble fiber forms a gel-like substance in the gut that helps reduce spikes in blood sugar and regulates
cholesterol levels with a reduced risk of diabetes
19. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to fecal matter and may help food and waste pass through the gut.
Occaecati quis molestias in vitae odio nesciunt similique voluptates. Quia omnis veniam explicabo voluptatum natus est itaque. QuaSee All Works
Fabrics of contemporary colors and textures and suitable and appealing on old chairs.Modern lighting and ventilation enhance otherwise traditional rooms.
Our design consultation is always complimentary which means your budget goes towards product, not time.